Monday, August 8, 2016

Would You Like the 25 Cent Tour?

In my effort to catch up the poor, neglected blog back in January, I did a catch up post in photos.  I have kept a huge Facebook album (only 349 photos haha) from the beginning to end of our house and barn project.  I finally remembered to get updated photos of the barn the other day (last ones I had were from December 2015 when we moved the animals home), so I figured I might as well share them here, too!  

I love looking at other people's barns and there are many things about my tiny barn that I really like.  I wish it were bigger (of course!) but for what we had to work with for a budget (not large haha), I think we did a heck of a job!  It is easy to still look around our property and think, geez, I wish we could finish this or I wish we could fix that, but it's a work in progress!  












Year End Ribbons I could not bear to cut!  You can see Reva and Sparky's year end ribbons on the wire wreaths (upper right).


Dreamy's year end ribbons on wire wreaths









4 comments:

Olivia said...

I love your little barn, it's so pretty. Congrats.

AareneX said...

Beautiful. Even the bovines look so elegant!

Carly said...

Beautiful!

Jessica said...

Love the award display in the tack room!