Sunday, June 2, 2013

My horse rolls like a boss

I ought to have more time to blog over the next few weeks!  Lots to catch up on!  

In the meantime, check out how my mare likes to roll!  It makes me giggle every time I see her do this!

Snap Dancer Rolling Like a Boss from Elizabeth Tewksbury on Vimeo.

The first time I saw Snappy roll like this, I thought she was either stuck or something was wrong.  Today I finally made sure I had my phone ready to film her, because after I hosed her off I knew she would roll!  LOL!!

6 comments:

Kate said...

Awww, what a cutie :)

LittleRider819 said...

OMG! My last 2 posts were something of the sorts. My horse "sits" like a dog! He's got that funny stb roll (moving like a sitting dog move) hahahahaha, I giggled watching bc my guy does the same thing!

Laura said...

Cute! Fun to get that sort of stuff on video... :-)

Sarah said...

The efficiency! Why get up and down again when you can just roll around on your butt! :D

Megs said...

Love it! And so much better for the intestines!

Jessica said...

That's so talented and smart!