Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7: Something new

This saddle pad rack is one of my newest finds.  I LOVE THIS THING!  I have a very tiny tack room and a lot of tack.  I have two trunks full of saddle pads (yes, I have a problem) and always seemed to have the pads currently in use strewn around in a very messy system.  I hate flipping them over on top of my saddles, though that it was I usually have done.


It is hard to see with the ribbons hanging (yes, I have a "problem" with those too....LOL!), but this little rack has ten swinging arms to hold pads.  It fits in the tiniest spot in my tack room, smooshed between my saddle racks and a trunk/bridle bags on hooks, but it is perfect.  I have all my schooling saddle pads that I use on a regular basis out on this rack now.  And the best part is that when the pad is damp after a ride, it very easily dries out on this rack too!  


4 comments:

LiveToFly said...

This is what I need!!!!!

LiveToFly said...

(I too have a "problem"...you should see my boot/polo collection)

Sarah said...

Ok, my tack room MUST have one of those!!! How awesome. :)

Megs said...

I must also confess to having saddle pad problem. I'm pretty sure you can never have too many. They are like the shoes of the horse world. This rack is perfect!