Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 10: Something I made

A fool of myself (happens a lot) 
Cute candy prizes for the Pink Night at a horse show
A really cool refinished trunk
A point to get my Racing Under Saddle license (first person in Maine!)
A hay steamer (OK, my dad made it, I designed it)
A cute ribbon wreath with year end ribbons that were taking up too much space
A mess - This is what happens when I get a horse ready to show
Weird pics on my whiteboard at school - This is my horrible awesome drawing of Holden Caulfield "catching" kids in a field of rye.  Clearly, I am a masterful artist.
Yeah, I know I posted more than one pic.  It's my NaBloPoMo and I'll do what I want to.  ;-)

2 comments:

Megs said...

I love that catcher in the rye drawing. Very masterful, but I may admit to giggling.

STB Eventer said...

Giggle away! LOL! That's the point! I love when a student says, "Now WHAT exactly is Holden doing with kids in a field of rye?" because then I get to draw my hideous yet funny pics!! :-D