Wednesday, August 22, 2012

FEA Benefit Show

Our sixth Maine Horse Association affiliated show was on July 29, 2012.  It was a benefit show for the Friesian Events Association.  It was a soggy and wet day, but we had fun, as usual!  I am lucky to have a great group of horse show friends.  My grandfather and father both showed up to watch, which was really neat!  Reva was a very good mare...


  • Champion Junior Pleasure Horse
  • Reserve Champion Adult Equitation, Open
  • Reserve Champion STB 2-Gait Pleasure
  • 1st STB In Hand 
  • 1st Adult Equitation, Open
  • 1st Junior Pleasure Horse
  • 3rd STB 2-Gait Pleasure

We won cute canvas bags (left) as trophies, which means I have four!  LOL!
I am very proud with the mare's progress this year.  Due to time and finances, I might not be competing in any more MHA shows this year.  While it is a bummer because I do enjoy the shows and the people, I feel really good about how well we have done in MHA this year.  

The professional photos from the FEA Benefit are here!

2 comments:

Val said...

Wow! You guys are amazing!

veshy said...

Hello!

You have an great blog and amazing horses! It's great to see, there are standardbred fans all over the world. I have a standardbred mare and schooling her in dressage :)

Huges from Germany!
Verena