Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Blog Contest!!

Alright readers!  I have been hovering at 99 followers now for WEEKS!  The 100th person who becomes a follower will win a small (but fun!) prize!  And if I can get to 110, that person will win something even better!


C'mon readers!  I know some of you read but have not hit the "follow" button yet.


(Also, I apologize for the severe lack of posts...I have been having so much fun this summer that I have not made time to write.  I promise that will change soon!!)  Here is a pic from a show last weekend to tide you over.  







5 comments:

Kate said...

Ooh ribbons! I have ribbon envy. Maybe I need to get a STB or a paint and start doing breed shows or something, but none of the ribbons we win are nearly as exciting.

Actually, the most exciting ribbon we've got was also the most meaningless! We won a hot pink and burgundy ribbon for a clear round at a local jumper show.

hearthooves said...

100th follower! :)

STB Eventer said...

Yay hearthooves! Email me your mailing address and i will send along the little gift!!! :-D

Awww, Kate, ribbons are not everything! Some of my best horse show experiences do NOT include winning any blue ribbons.

Kate said...

Actually, for us blue is second! We aim for red. And I would totally agree with you on the relative irrelevance of ribbons in general. I think some of the best show experiences we've had don't correlate with our results/placement; it just depends on the rest of the division.
My point was merely that your ribbons are so much prettier! Purely superficial and trivial longing ;)

STB Eventer said...

Oh that's right! I forgot.....ha ha ha. Funny how the ribbon colors are not universal! :-D