Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy 4th Anniversary, Standardbred Excellence!

I began this blog exactly four years ago today!  That seems crazy!  So much has changed over four years and I love being able to go back and see my mares' progress.  I wish I had the money to turn my blog into a book.  That would be pretty neat!


Right now, I have 96 followers and many more readers who do not officially "follow" me on Blogger.  I would love to hit 100!!  Thank you, loyal readers, for reading and commenting and supporting Standardbred Excellence!


Total pageviews in the last four years: 32,664!  I know that is not huge compared to some blogs, but I think it is pretty neat!  I never thought people would want to read what I write!


My most popular posts seem to be about chastetree berry, saddle fitting, ethmoid hematomas, our WEG 2010 adventure, and my COPD/Cushings post.



Jul 14, 2009, 1 comment
792 Pageviews
Jul 15, 2010, 4 comments
491 Pageviews
Feb 11, 2010, 3 comments
474 Pageviews
Oct 14, 2010, 6 comments
349 Pageviews
Nov 23, 2009, 1 comment
318 Pageviews


My biggest audience is by far here in the USA, with Canada, Australia, Russia, and the UK trailing a bit evenly behind.  About every day I get a reader from a country I have never heard of, which is neat.  I did a 30 Day Challenge back in March 2011 and NaBloPoMo in November 2011.


There are times when I blog nearly every single day and other times I will go a month without writing anything.  I try to be more consistent, but there are times when blogging just has to take a back seat to life.


Thank you to all my readers and commenters!  I love sharing my journey with you.  Here's to another great year of blogging!!  :-)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy anniversary! Well done. :)

Kate said...

Congratulations - and thanks to you for giving us something fun and interesting to read!

Standardbredcrazy said...

hopefully I just added another person towards your goal of 100. :) I just recently started a "new" blog myself, and I am going to try to be a more consistent
poster than I have in the past.

I look forward to keeping up with your blog, as I also adore standardbreds!!