Thanks to Kate over at Riding from the Ground Up for bestowing blog award to me! Yay! This one is called the One Lovely Blog award. I love sharing these (sort of silly, admit it) awards with my little blogging community. It is good fun and it is almost like winning ribbons! LOL!! ;-D
I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself and chose 15 blogs to share this award with.
1. I try really hard to not be the "mean old English teacher" in all facets of my life. ;-)
2. I despise anything remotely related to being domestic. My only domestic quality is that I live in a house! ;-) I routinely wish I had a housewife who would do all that cooking, cleaning, and laundry awfulness for me. UGGG! My barn is always cleaner than my house.
3. I am way too competitive for my own good. But I do have sportsmanship and can win humbly and lose gracefully.
4. I can be too honest at times, which can get me into trouble.
5. I have a Puritan work ethic and have to remember not to burn myself out. Saying no is hard to do. I also sometimes hold others to a higher ethical standard than they hold themselves and it stresses me out.
6. I am easily frustrated by parents who lie for their children. They need to make their little cherubs own up to their poor choices and not blame others.
7. I can be quiet, which leads others to sometimes think I am snobby. That is the FURTHEST thing from the truth! If you don't like me, you definitely don't know me. :-)
And the 15 blogs I will award this to:
1. G is for Greta
2. The Polka Dot Periodical
3. The Adventures of Lucy
4. Memoirs of a Horse Girl
5. We are Flying Solo
6. Haiku Farm
7. Hopeful Jumpers
8. Born to Trot
9. A Horse and a Half
10 Now That's A Trot
11. Horses of Follywoods
12. Sprinkler Bandit
13. Green 'n Green = Black 'n Blue
14. Slow and Steady Wins the Race
15. Live to Ride