Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry (Very Belated) Christmas!

As much as I tried to get in a blog post before Christmas, it just didn't happen.  Oh well!  Here are some fun pics from right before Christmas.  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, no matter which one(s) you celebrate!!


My son made a snowman in the only snow we have had since the one storm at Halloween!  Very weird Maine winter weather here!  There is currently no snow!  (BTW, I love my dog running up in the background...LOL!)
Santa cookies are standard around here...
Sparky was NOT impressed with her antlers...LOL!
...and neither was Mac!  What a patient cat!  LOL!


Santa filled their stockings with treats!  Reva got a new dandy brush as well!
Reva didn't notice her antlers and kept eating her grain...
Hi MOM!
Dreamy WOULD NOT POSE.  Such a pain.  LOL!

I love how Reva is still interested in me instead of eating.  That is another barn cat named Riley.  

3 comments:

Kate said...

Aww, lovely pics! And I love the new banner.

AareneX said...

Happy antlers, and I *love* the new banner!

Laura said...

great pics! I like the ones of your son and the cat... :-) I hope you had a nice holiday!