Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day Nine: 30 Day Challenge

Day Nine: Any injuries you've gotten from riding

Well, this is a boring post!  LOL!  Thankfully I have never been seriously injured from riding.  I have often been sore and sunburned from riding though!  LOL!  I did sprain my ankle from falling off (at a horse show......great!)  last spring, which was the worst thing I have ever done.   


So now that I have written this, let's all knock on wood that my minimal injury track record will continue!  :-)


Yes, I know, this pic has nothing to do with my post.  But Dreamy is cute and fat, and I wish it looked like that outside!  :-)

1 comment:

Meggie said...

Hi honey,

Luckily your mother has only seen you fall off a horse twice and that was enough for a lifetime. I am so glad that you have never gotten seriously hurt while riding. Please keep it up! I love you Elizabeth, mom xoxox