Friday, March 11, 2011

Day Eleven: 30 Day Challenge

Day Eleven: Find a sale horse online that you want to buy

Well, this is hard!  LOL!  I am not the type of person who browses sale ads.  And I am not in the market for a horse, so sale horses don't cross my mind.  :-)  If I got to choose a horse to buy for myself (as opposed to have a Standardbred given to me...), I would choose a Connemara (or maybe another Morgan).  Yes, I LOVE my Standardbreds!  But if we are living in my fantasy world here, then I get to have my dream Connemara pony!!!  LOL!

Cute Connemara - and great price!

Another cutie Connemara 

And another...

Or I would buy one from Bantry Bay Farm


I would want a mare, maybe already started under saddle.  I would not want anything over 6-7 years old.  It would have to be a dappled gray or a chestnut.....maybe a bay.  I am sure if I dedicated a lot of time to internet browsing I could find more examples.  


You know, it just dawned on me.  Instead of choosing a six figure warmblood as the horse I would dream about buying, I chose a pony.  HA HA HA HA....




2 comments:

Kate said...

Aww, I like the first one the best. After that, I like the Bantry Bay eventer pony. Gotta love the ponies ;) (although, if you've got a six figurer you're offering up... I wouldn't say no!)

STB Eventer said...

I love the Bantry Bay ponies. They event all around up here in New England. So cute and talented!

OMG I would never in a million years be able to afford a 6 figure horse! LOL! And you know, even if I could, I would still want a Connemara pony. HA HA HA