Friday, March 11, 2011

Check it out!

OK, OK, I know this is out of my 30 day challenge routine, but I wanted to post this!!  

I first found Ellen Harvey back in 2006 when she published this article.  I had no idea who she was, but I immediately liked her.  (And I liked her style of writing...I am an English teacher after all!  LOL!)

Since then, I have become "friends" with Ellen on Facebook and via email.  Hopefully on one of my trips to NJ I will get a chance to meet her in person.  She writes a blog for the United States Trotting Association's Hoofbeats publication.  And to my surprise, she wrote about me and the work I am doing at my high school in her latest blog!  THANKS ELLEN!  I am so pleased to have the positive shout-out for my kids!!  Read the entire thing...it is at the end.  Please consider sending your dresses!  :-D

1 comment:

Dom said...

Ellen is AWESOME. I sincerely hope you'll get to meet her. I'll be at the bowling event with her Wednesday. Here's hoping you get all the dresses you need.