Saturday, February 12, 2011

USDF 2010 Yearbook!

Yes, I am proud.  Yes, I am bragging.  This may be the only time in my life I earn a USDF All Breed Award (well, we earned two...) and I am EXCITED!  LOL!

The only way to view the Yearbook online is to be a member of the USDF.  Sooooooo, I copied and scanned the page for my readers!  :-D  Our pic is right there, top left and the two awards are listed on the bottom left.   


Dreamy is a dressage rockstar.  

Click on the page once to open in the window alone, then click it again (your cursor will be a little magnifying glass...) and then it will be large enough to read!

6 comments:

Dressager said...

Yay! Congrats!!

AareneX said...

>clapping and cheering, fit to be heard all the way to your place from my place!<

OnTheBit said...

I love it!!! And I have learned in life that once you do something once it makes it much easier to come back and do it again...so I am expecting 1st level award on dreamy and training level on reva in the near future :)

Dom said...

Very cool! You guys are famous :)

STB Eventer said...

Thanks guys!

OTB - Oh geez! Nothing like a little bit of pressure! LOL! Reva has to spend some time at intro level at the schooling shows first! And I doubt Dreamy and I can earn a First level award....just STARTING to think about moving up this year! LOL!

Laura said...

way to go!! That is so cool... :-D